[Greater-Baltimore] UMBC PhD student - request for participation in project study interview

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:27:39 UTC 2017

Dear Members,

I am a PhD student at UMBC. This semester I have a course project for
which I need to interview an individual from our community. the
interview will not last more than 40 minutes and your valuable time is
compensated by a $10 Amazon gift card. I prefer the interviewee to
come to UMBC campus for an in-person interview. However, if not
possible, remote interview using Facetime Audio or Skype is also fine.
For the purpose of the project, it is preferred the interviewee to be
a college student.

I have to conduct this interview by Wednesday, March 1st. Please
contact me if interested at aliab1 at umbc.edu.

Best regards
Ali

--