[Greater-Baltimore] June Chapter Reminder

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Jun 15 15:16:16 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Members,

Our June chapter meeting will occur this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. at NFB headquarters at 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. We will meet in the Utah Auditorium, which is located off the hallway leading from the fourth floor atrium to the lunch room.

Of course, we will be talking about the upcoming national convention. We will also have some useful travel tips which may come in handy when traveling to Orlando or for your next vacation. So I hope to see many of you at the meeting.

Finally, should you be interested, don't forget to sign up for the Accessibility Boutique on accessible gaming, which is taking place on Saturday afternoon from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. You need to RSVP for this free workshop before Friday afternoon at 5:00 p.m. to guarantee your spot as space is limited.

See details below.

Accessible Gaming

Saturday, June 17, 1:30-3:30 p.m.

Gaming accessibility isn't always obvious, but there are many people and companies who have done very innovative work to make their games accessible. This boutique will demonstrate what is available for a blind consumer in the way of board games, PC games and phone games. Whether you like games for the ages like chess, more modern additions like Exploding Kittens, casual phones games like Dice World, a good game of Streetfighter 5, cooperative gaming, or even D&D style role playing - we have you covered.

If you are interested in attending the boutique this Saturday, please RSVP to Rpugh at nfb.org<mailto:Rpugh at nfb.org>. Space is limited.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer