[Greater-Baltimore] July 22: Rescheduled Date for Next Chapter Meeting

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Sat Jun 17 20:01:05 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

In case you missed our meeting this morning, we rescheduled the July meeting to the 22nd, as many of us will still be at national convention on the third Saturday of the month.

I hope to see many of you at the next meeting.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer