[Greater-Baltimore] More Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 27 20:50:07 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Those of us who attended the Gospel concerts for the benefit of NFBMD Youth
Programs will remember Pastor Sandy Johnson. Pastor Johnson served with Anil
Lewis as Master of Ceremonies for the concert for two years. When Anil was
sick this year, Pastor Johnson stepped up and performed the duties of Master
of Ceremonies by herself. Her faith, kindness, and leadership was very
evident. Here is information about her services provided by Latonya Phipps,
please read below. May she rest in peace.

"Good afternoon,

Please see below for the various celebrations open for attendance.
Sabrina says that the event on July 5 is a memorial service.

Pastor Sandy Johnson
1954-2017

THE OFFICIAL CELEBRATIONS

Wed, July 5   5:30 to 7:00PM
Johns Hopkins Hospital Turner Auditorium
720 Rutland Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205

Thurs, July 6  4:00 to 8:00PM
Lying in Repose-Mt. Hebron Baptist Church
2651 W. North Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216

Fri, July 7  Viewing: 4:30 to 7:30PM  Musical: 7:30PM First Apostolic Faith
Church
27 S. Caroline Street, Baltimore, MD 21231

Sat, July 8  Celebration of Life Service
Viewing 10:00 to 11:00AM   Celebration of Life: 11:00AM
Mt Pleasant Church and Ministries
6000 Radecke Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21206

Let me know if any of you will be attending any of the services.

Best,
Latonya"

Sharon Maneki, President
blindness is not what holds you back.