[Greater-Baltimore] OVERSIGHT ON LBPH Delegates list

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 15:52:06 UTC 2017

Hello All!
The chairman and vice chairman were inadvertently left off of the list.  For
the Delegates to call on the House Ways and Means Committee. They definitely
need to hear from us on HB 1094.

Delegate Anne Kaiser, Chair extension 3036

Delegate Frank Turner, Vice Chair, extension 3246

Sharon Maneki, President
blindness is not what holds you back.