[Greater-Baltimore] Coming Changes to Bus System — MTA BaltimoreLink Presentation May 24 at NFB

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Wed May 10 20:06:44 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

The Greater Baltimore Chapter and the TLC Chapter are sponsoring an MTA informational presentation regarding the new BaltimoreLink bus system which will go into effect on June 18. The MTA informational event will take place on May 24 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Members Hall. You will have an opportunity to find out how the coming changes will affect you directly. The event is open to the public. Please help spread the word about this important meeting. More details are in Nicole’s email below.

Cordially,

Ellen