[Greater-Baltimore] Important announcements

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 17:38:22 UTC 2017

Hello All!

Please spread the word.  We are resuming our calls for people with Diabetes.
The next call is Thursday November 2 at 7:00pm.  We will have a special
guest speaker from the Mercy Diabetes Center who will share information and
answer questions.  The call in number is 641-715-3272.  The access code is
720-125.

Be sure to read the November President's message for some last minute
details about the convention and other important announcements.

Melba Taylor has provided the following details about the Maryland
Association of Blind Merchants meeting:  Anyone interested in
entrepreneurship is welcome to attend.  Please read below:

Maryland Association of Blind Merchants
Presents
    "INFORMATION IS POWER" WORKSHOP

(During the NFB-MD State Convention)
Friday, November 10th (5:00 - 7:00 pm)
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
McIntosh Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
903 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD  21204
Phone:   <tel:(410)%20321-7400> 410-321-7400

Admission:  $12.00 per person

Guest Presenters
***   Lisa Anderson, founder, Strategic Business Advisor and Virtual CFO at
Anavo Transformation Solutions LLC with more than 20 years of
entrepreneurial success. Lisa took an idea for an accounting and compliance
firm from startup to a multimillion dollar enterprise. Lisa is the recipient
of many accolades including the Washington Business Journal's Minority
Business Leader Award, the Maryland Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise
Award, Enterprising Woman of the Year Award, SmartCEO Magazine's Smart CPA
Award, and the BRAVA! Top Women CEO Award.
$$$    Michael Dalto, Certified Benefits Trainer& Consultant
You've heard about SSI and SSDI.and probably heard some misinformation.
Learn what these benefits are, who is eligible, how to apply (and appeal
denials), and the specific issues you need to know as a Randolph Sheppard
Vendor.

RSVP by Friday, November 3, 2017
Contact:  Melba Taylor
 <tel:(240)%20381-1637> 240-381-1637 or  <mailto:m.taylor at encoreassoc.com>