[Greater-Baltimore] November Minute Message

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Nov 2 18:23:50 UTC 2017

Carolyn,

The Greater Baltimore Chapter meeting will occur as usual on the third Saturday of the month, which is on November 18 this year.

Cordially,

Ellen

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
greaterbaltimore at nfbmd.org
(443) 516-7855
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmd.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.