[Greater-Baltimore] Greater Baltimore Chapter Wine Tasting October 14 — Please Help Promote This Event

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Mon Oct 9 19:16:19 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

As part of our Meet the Blind Month activities our chapter is holding another Wine Tasting benefit evening  this Saturday.

When: Saturday,  October 14,  5:00-7:00 p.m.

Where: Spirits of Mt. Vernon
900 North Charles St.

Enter to win a raffle for a $200 gift certificate to Spirits of Mt. Vernon! The Greater Baltimore Chapter of NFB invites you to join us for an evening of fine wine and good company.

Please help promote this event using the attached flyer and/or our Facebook event. The link to our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/NFB-of-Maryland-Greater-Baltimore-Chapter-1785538431687531/<https://www.facebook.com/NFB-of-Maryland-Greater-Baltimore-Chapter-1785538431687531/>

I hope to see some of you at Spirits of Mt. Vernon on Saturday evening.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter

Disclaimer