[Greater-Baltimore] September Chapter Meeting, Technology Workshop, and More

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Sep 14 21:32:54 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

The September meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter will occur this Saturday at NFB headquarters at 10:00 a.m. at 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. We will be meeting in the Utah auditorium on the fourth floor. Come find out what has been going on at the Federation and learn how you can get involved.

As we indicated last month, we will be holding a technology workshop after the chapter meeting from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Since many of you expressed an interest in iPhone related matters, we will hold two concurrent sessions, one for iPhone beginners and one for more advanced users. So be sure to bring your iPhones (if you have one) and your questions, and learn more about your device.

A group will be ordering pizza for lunch, for those who are interested. Please bring enough cash to cover your share, should you wish to join in. If you prefer, you are welcome to bring a bag lunch for yourself.

Concurrent with our chapter meeting the Maryland Parents of Blind Children Division, the Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, and the Friends of LBPH will be holding a Libraries for Pease event in the lunchroom from 9:00 a.m. to noon this Saturday. Come early, so you can check it out before the chapter meeting.

Looking ahead, please remember that the October chapter meeting has been moved to October 14 to avoid the congestion of the marathon scheduled for the third Saturday.

I hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer