[Greater-Baltimore] Get Involved, Share Your Wisdom, and Change A Life: Become A Mentor in the MDABS Mentorship Program!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:20:09 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow federationists!

This year, MDABS has decided to launch a mentorship program for the NFB of Maryland state convention being held in Towson this November and we need your wisdom and enthusiasm to mentor our students! If you're looking for a way to get involved and you think you know the ropes of convention and would love to help out a less experienced student, join us and help us build our federation family. We are looking for passionate, dedicated federationists Who want to help other students reach for their dreams and work through those societal barriers and get a taste of what our Federation family can do for them during the convention.

Mentors will be responsible for keeping regular contact with their mentees leading up to and during the NFB of Maryland convention and engaging their mentees and helping them to really take advantage of what the convention experience is all about. We may even be holding a special social event just for mentors and mentees during the convention weekend.

If you'd love to help out, we'd love to hear from you! Please check out our Google form if you're interested in becoming a mentor in the 2017 MDABS convention mentorship program!

Application link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf2Hbvw0pMWc8cNsAa7spwwwZim2c0qGHslZ9SzqfqhoZ9Vw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students