[Greater-Baltimore] Help the Station That Brought You National Convention With Our Holiday Fundraiser And Win Prizes In The Process

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 07:23:04 UTC 2018

Hello All, and Happy Holidays!
It's that time again. Time for the 195 The Globe, the station that
brought you National and state conventions this year,  Radiothon as
part of our campaign for The Make A Wish Foundation Of America
http://www.wish.org
We've been going since December 2, and we've raised $1500 with just
under two days left!
We're warming up for the main event, which will start at 12:00AM
Saturday morning (11 PM central Friday night, 10PM mountain, 9 PM
pacific) and that will go for 24 hours and will feature an exciting
interview with Andre Louis, and one with Susan Bennett, among other
things.
You'll want to donate, for that will get you in our prize drawing for
some cool items, including a trip to anywhere in the United States,
some tech gear, and more!
And if you want that trip, listen and challenge yourself in some of
our on-air contests to see if you can increase your chances at a trip.
To donate and learn about our fundraiser, including all prizes and
contests going on during our radiothon, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/campaigns/makeawish18
>From midnight eastern Saturday morning through midnight Sunday
morning, you'll be able to make requests at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
or join us on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
and eventually on zoom at
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
but we'll announce when, so don't worry.
And to listen to us starting at midnight eastern or earlier, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
grab our 195 The Globe app from ITunes or google for your apple or droid phones.
or ask alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
And for contest announcements, follow
195_theglobe
on twitter.
So join us for 24 hours of fun, music, contests and more, and help us
by donating, so we can make a child's wish come true this Christmas
season, for.....
A child is an angel,
more precious than gold,
a journey they must face,
a story untold.
many will be called home before their time,
without any reason, without any rhyme.
help us give the gift of unspeakable joy,
A wish that is granted to both girl and boy.
Again, our donation page is at
http://www.195theglobe.com/campaigns/makeawish18
and listen at
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen