[Greater-Baltimore] FW: Survey: Blind/Visually Impaired Adults and Healthcare Professionals

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 22:17:48 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Please participate if you can.  I have no other information other than what is listed below.

Sharon Maneki, President

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.