[Greater-Baltimore] Musical Recital

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Feb 14 14:13:01 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce a new musical venture I am undertaking. The first
step in this venture is for me to perform a recital in order to benefit the
NFB BELL Academies in MD. I am hoping many of you will be able to attend. I
will be singing all of the music at the recital, and there will also be
audience sing-a-longs. I am really hoping to help everyone in attendance
feel connected through music, and give everyone a space to unplug from the
world for just a little while and truly be present with one another.

The flier for this recital is below, and I have also attached it for your
convenience in case you would like to pass it along to others you believe
might be interested. I am sorry, I did not include the National Harbor, At
Large, or Central Maryland lists in this email; I could not easily find
those addresses, and I am in a hurry this morning. I would appreciate it if
someone could pass this information along to those lists.

Thank you very much, and I hope to see many of you in March. Also, if you
would like actual paper tickets to sell to friends and family, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Melissa

¯ Be PRESENT ¯

An afternoon of songs, stories and connecting for a cause

Sunday March 25, 2018

3:00 to 5:00 PM

National Federation of the Blind

Title: Photo of Woman Singing - Description: A woman with long hair stands
holding a microphone and singing.200 East Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

Tickets $10 in advance, $15 at the door

Popular and folk music performed by Melissa Riccobono.  Featuring audience
sing-a-longs and a chance to unplug from the world outside and enjoy music
with others.

All proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Braille Enrichment
for Literacy and Learning (NFB BELL) Academy
for the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland.

To purchase tickets, contact Melissa Riccobono
at 443-803-0266 or email  <mailto:Melissa at Riccobono.us>
Melissa at Riccobono.us.
Or visit  <http://www.nfbmd.org> http://www.nfbmd.org to purchase tickets
online.

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org       <http://www.nfbmd.org> www.nfbmd.org