[Greater-Baltimore] Hello from LBPH!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Feb 21 16:00:03 UTC 2018

 Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley and I'm the outreach librarian for the Maryland State
Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say hello on behalf of
the library!

I'm always happy to answer questions and share all the library happenings
with you. If you've not done so, please visit our website for upcoming
event information, including a live podcast with NASA!

Link: https://www.marylandlibraries.org/Pages/Maryland-Library-for-the-
Blind-and-Physically-Handicapped.aspx

We also have social media accounts on Facebook (@mdlbph
<http://www.facebook.com/mdblph>) and Twitter (@md_lbph
<http://www.twitter.com/md_lbph>) where we post updates, information, and
more!

It is nice to meet you and hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov