[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: Join Us Tomorrow Night to Learn About Scholarships!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:26:59 UTC 2018

Don’t forget!

MDABS Will be holding a conference call tomorrow, Monday February 26 at 7:30 PM to talk all about scholarships for Maryland students and some chances to win some cash just for applying! Come hear all about the experience from a past Maryland scholarship recipient and ask your questions to our scholarship committee chair, Gabe Casarez. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Call: 712-832-8330
Access code: 9428489

Until tomorrow,

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.