[Greater-Baltimore] Senior Bake Sale

Alycia Breitschwerdt ambbeading88 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:02:42 UTC 2018

Let’s Go to Convention

Send Our Seniors to Orlando for the 2018 National Federation of the Blind
National Convention

There are several seniors who are interested in going to convention this
year.  There is much for them to learn about blindness, and to enhance
their skills.  Help the seniors get to convention by supporting our bake
sale.  Listed below are the items we are selling.  Orders must be in by
March 24, so we can deliver in time for Easter.  If you want your baked
good earlier, please contact one of us.

Mom’s cheese cake… $45.00

Chocolate cake…$15.00

Vanilla cake…$15.00

Herb bread…1 for $6 or 2 for $10

For orders or questions please contact:

Sabrina Richardson:

443-824-6606

srichardson at bism.org

Alycia Breitschwerdt:

443-690-4023

Ambbeading88 at gmail.com

The chapter meeting is on the 17th of March.  If you would like us to bring
your baked goods then, please let us know within this week.

Please help our seniors go to convention.

Thanks

The senior staff