[Greater-Baltimore] [Md-sligo] Help Needed and an Announcement

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 23:41:49 UTC 2018

Sharon,

I am not a geek.  Can someone tell me where I can find the setting on my
JAWS or PC.  I am sure there are probably others that are clueless and
my not do this because they can't immediately find the information.  So
instructions would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance,
Lets get our bills passed!
Janice Toothman