[Greater-Baltimore] Be Present Sunday!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Mar 23 00:48:49 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I cannot believe it, but the day for my first recital is almost here! Thank
you to all of you who have all ready purchased tickets. I very much
appreciate your support.

If you have not purchased tickets yet, there is still a bit of time. You can
purchase on Paypal from the NFBMD website, or you can contact me at

melissa at riccobono.us

and ask to reserve a ticket. I will put you on a list and you will be able
to pay $10 at the door instead of $15. Certainly if you do not do this by
Sunday, and you want to come anyway, feel free! There will be plenty of
room, and we will be very happy to sell you a ticket at the door.

Please feel free to bring friends, neighbors. Anyone who likes music and
would like to have a couple of hours to relax.

I hope to see many of you Sunday.

Melissa

---