[Greater-Baltimore] Student Chipotle Fundraiser Tomorrow Night!

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:19:53 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Baltimore!

This is a reminder that the Maryland Association of Blind Students Will be holding a restaurant fundraiser at the chipotle on 300 West Pratt St. tomorrow afternoon from 4 to 8 PM! We would love to see all of your wonderful faces in downtown Baltimore so come out and support students with your favorite burritos.

Remember, you must either show this flyer to the cashier (https://socialportal.chipotle.com/fundraiser/social/portal/flyer/292hjfJgEFQ0A4vwYHFp9lwkCnpiUuEmYpXNL6yvoqh0SmgxCh9WD3aA8xJtpRXcaQLx5D3CDadHWWt1qsvYNP9je8i6rPTckdj8oYcaR5XluKNqqHHDH0WHz8EBr7eu/166339-flyer.pdf), or simply tell the cashier that you would like to participate in the fundraiser to make sure that your purchase goes toward our organization. Please do not forget this detail!

Please share the event far and wide by forwarding this email to family and friends and sharing our Facebook event on your profile! Here is a link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/894734714052192??ti=ia

We look forward to dining with you tomorrow evening!

Ellana Crew, President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.