[Greater-Baltimore] A presentation on Siri

Jerry Price techguy410 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:32:43 UTC 2018

I am sure that many of you have friends and associates who have
recently gotten and IPhone.  Without a little training or assistance
from a friend most of these new IPhone users can only use one unique
function, Siri, the IPhone Personal Assistant.  There are about 200
skills that Siri can do and we will explore those at the Next
Technology User Group meeting: Saturday, May 12 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM
at LBPH (415 Park Avenue, Baltimore).  If time permits, we will also
look at three new apps: Microsoft Soundscape, Examine Clothes Color,
and Flick Type.
If you have questions, please call 410 230-2446.

--
Catch Dan Price Live:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_0UJVGzYs