[Greater-Baltimore] Chapter Meeting Reminder - November 17

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Nov 16 18:22:10 UTC 2018

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

This month's chapter meeting will take place on Saturday, November 17 at 10:00 a.m. at NFB headquarters (200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230). We will meet in the Utah Auditorium on the fourth floor. We have a packed agenda and the meeting is bound to run beyond 12:00 p.m.

In addition to the usual chapter business, we will be holding chapter elections and planning for our annual Monument Lighting event and the December Holiday Party. We also have invited city officials to make a presentation to the chapter regarding the ongoing pilot scooter program in Baltimore. We are concerned about how these scooters are affecting blind pedestrians. Chapter members will have a chance to examine the scooters after the chapter meeting.

And finally, we will have our Vande Walles candy bars for sale. The chocolate bars cost $3.00 for two. As you might recall, we have the following flavors:
Caramel
Caramel Nut
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Chocolate Truffle
Mint Truffle
Peanut Butter Melt Away
English Toffee

I hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
greaterbaltimore at nfbmd.org
(443) 516-7855
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmd.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer