[Greater-Baltimore] Envelope Stuffing

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 23 13:16:29 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

This is just a note to let you know that we will be stuffing many, many
envelopes at the NFB on Monday, October 29, for the NFBMD end of the year
mailing. The more hands we have, the less time the envelope stuffing will
take! I know some of you volunteered for this event during the last chapter
meeting. Thank you, and this is your reminder! For those who were not at the
last chapter meeting, please consider joining us next Monday. We will begin
at 8 AM, and be stuffing throughout the day. We may need to finish up after
five, but the last couple of years, because of a great turn out, the amount
we had left after five was very small.

If you can help, even just for an hour or two, please let me know. I can be
reached at 443-803-0266, or

melissa at riccobono.us

Thank you in advance for all of your help, and I look forward to working
with you this coming Monday.

Melissa

---