[Greater-Baltimore] FW: ORIOLES TO HOST NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND NIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 18

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Sep 5 18:56:29 UTC 2018

Dear fellow Federationists:

I thought you would all be interested in the below announcement, which we also discussed at our most recent chapter meeting. Also, this is covered in today's Baltimore Sun, and the article is online here:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-blind-20180904-story.html<http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-blind-20180904-story.html>

the article is also available in today's edition of the Sun that is available on NFB-NEWSLINE.

Stay tuned for more!

Cordially,

Crhis Danielsen