[Greater-Baltimore] Important October Dates

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 17:53:50 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Please attend the Maryland Candidates for Governor Forum on Disabilities on
October 5th, 1:30-3:30pm, at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel,
300 Light Street, Baltimore, MD.

Please make your hotel reservations by October 9th. Call the Carousel at
410-524-1000.

Please preregister for the convention today. Preregistration will close on
Sunday, October 14th. Go to NFBMD. Here's the link
https://nfbmd.olivero.us/civicrm/event/register?reset=1
<https://nfbmd.olivero.us/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=5> &id=5

Don't forget to buy your ticket to the banquet, Senior or Parent lunch,
picnic and a play, or Friday box lunch. If you do not preregister, you
cannot purchase the Friday box lunch or the picnic and a play.

Stay tuned for information on Convention happenings that you will not want
to miss!

Sharon Maneki, President

blindness is not what holds you back.