[Greater-Baltimore] Announcement from Mike Gerlach

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:06:02 UTC 2019

Good Morning All:

For what it's worth as a frequent WCBM listener, I have found that their app isn't very accessible with VoiceOver. So my usual practice is to listen using the TuneIn Radio app or with the TuneIn skill for Alexa devices by saying: "Alexa, play WCBM on TuneIn". If anyone has had better accessibility experiences with the WCBM app, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Chris Nusbaum