[Greater-Baltimore] Hat and Glove Donations Tomorrow

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:42:59 UTC 2019

Greetings Greater Baltimore,

I am writing to remind you that tomorrow at the chapter meeting and the holiday party, we will be excepting donations of hats, gloves, and scarves to donate to a local homeless shelter. Sizes for both adults and children are welcome, so if you have any gently used items that you would like to donate, please bring them tomorrow.

Alycia Breitschwardt and Tracy Hall Hennigan will be collecting these donated items. There will also be someone at the welcoming table at the holiday party that can collect them as well.

Thank you,

Ellana Crew, Maryland Local Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program
Work: 410-659-9314, ext. 2527
Cell: 443-758-7211
E-mail: eemcrew at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.