[Greater-Baltimore] TUG returns

Jerry Price techguy410 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:54:49 UTC 2019

I wanted to take a moment to share the following with you...
Greetings TUG Fans!
We are back for another exciting year of tech gadgets, gizmos and
whatchamacallits.  We will begin our season on March 9 at LBPH (415
Park Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21201) taking a look at the Amazon 8” HD
Fire Tablet with Alexa.  This inexpensive device can do many wondrous
things especially when it comes to entertainment:  books, music,
movies and more! Accessibility is built into the device so that all
users can have a positive experience.
The presentation will begin at 10 AM and last about 90 minutes.
You do not have to RSVP for this event.
If you would like to listen to previous TUG recordings please click here:
https://www.marylandlibraries.org/Pages/Technology%20User%20Group.aspx

LBPH is located in the Mt. Vernon section of Baltimore.  In the area
you will find many restaurants, museums and other libraries including
the renowned Enoch Pratt Free Library.  Hundreds of restaurants are
also available to you through the DoorDash, GrubHub and Uber Eats
Apps.

Upcoming TUG:
April 13: Siri and Siri shortcuts; 10:15 AM at the Greenbelt Library,
11 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770
May 11:  The Challenge:  Siri vs. Alexa vs. Google Home; 10 AM at
LBPH, 415 Park Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21201

Follow LBPH on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/mdlbph

And on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/md_lbph
For more information about the Technology User Group, please contact
Jerry Price, (410) 230-2446 or via email jerry.price1 at maryland.gov