[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFBMD] Quick Winter Reading Challenge Update

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Jan 15 13:54:21 UTC 2019

From: NFBMD <nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ashley Biggs -LBPH- via NFBMD
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 5:02 PM
To: Ashley Biggs -LBPH- <ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov>; LaShawn Myles -LBPH- <lashawn.myles at maryland.gov>
Cc: Ashley Biggs -LBPH- <ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov>
Subject: [NFBMD] Quick Winter Reading Challenge Update

Goodness everyone!

We just looked at the numbers for week two of the #WinterRead2019 Challenge...and were blown away.

We have 114 registered readers!
We have read a collective 61, 053 minutes (as of 5PM Monday)!
We have awarded 206 digital badges.

We are stunned and so amazed!

We are keeping the challenge going - especially because we want everyone to know that we LOVE to read!

As a result - and to really challenge ourselves - we've increased the collective goal to 75K minutes. Let's see if we can keep the momentum going - and don't worry, we are adding more prizes raffles to keep the encouragement going! :-)

THANK YOU all for such generosity and support.

Best,

Ashley

--

 [Image removed by sender.]

Ashley M. Biggs
Outreach Librarian
Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Maryland State Library
415 Park Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov<mailto:ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov>

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov<http://www.lbph.maryland.gov/>

Click here<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956> to complete a three-question customer experience survey.

Disclaimer