[Greater-Baltimore] Library Event! Trivia People Needed!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Jun 18 18:54:57 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,

While I do see your point, I am trying to find the best date. Often, when I
choose a date, I'm met with emails saying that I've chosen the "wrong date"
or the "wrong time, " and and this impacts our already low turnout. The
library invests significant resources (money, time, staffing) for events
that, sadly, secure no attendees. So this time, I'm asking which date will
work, Saturday or Sunday, and hinting at the underlining question - is
anyone interested in attending? If they are interested, attendees will
choose one of the dates that work for them, and if they aren't, they won't
answer at all.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.