[Greater-Baltimore] AMB Beading

Alycia Breitschwerdt abreitschwerdt at BISM.org
Thu Jun 20 21:28:01 UTC 2019

Hi, my name is Alycia Breitschwerdt.  I make and sell my jewelry.  It is made mostly out of Swaroski crystals.  I will be selling my jewelry at convention.  I will have a table in the Crafters Korner, and will be around the exhibit hall.  Please come and check me out.  I have a wide variety of items, but am willing to custom make jewelry as well.  People can reach my by phone or email at any time.  My info is:

443-690-4023

Ambbeading88 at gmail.com<mailto:Ambbeading88 at gmail.com>

Here is an idea of some of the items I sell:

Dangle earrings,
Bracelets,
Neckless, bracelet, and earing sets
Braille bracelets