[Greater-Baltimore] Bible Museum

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 13:45:16 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Some of our members belong to the HOPEE Ministry, they have asked us to
circulate the below announcement. For further information or questions call
Vanessa Coles.  Her number is 240-416-2184.

Here is the announcement:

Join H.O.P.E.E. Ministry for this fund raising event

To see the play Amazing Grace

AMAZING GRACE, which opened on Broadway in 2015, is an original musical
based on the awe-inspiring story behind the beloved song.  It is a
captivating tale of romance, rebellion and redemption.  Brimming with
emotion and adventure, this unforgettable musical saga captures the spirit
of history's sweetest and most powerful sound:  freedom.

Audio descriptive headsets will be available during the play.

                  Date:       Friday, June 7 at 2 pm

                  Place:      Museum of the Bible

                                    400 4th Street, S.W.

                                    Washington, DC 20024

The following price options are available:

Option 1:

Play/guided Tour/lunch box= $78 (with a two payment plan of $39 due in
April/May)

Option 2:

An all-day unguided tour of the museum / lunch box=$28 (with a two payment
plan of $14 due in April/May)

Option 3:

 A guided tour of the museum / lunch box = $33 (with a two payment plan of
$16.50 due in April/May)

Please support us for this fund raising event!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Join us and the HOPEE Ministry weekly on Mondays from 6pm to 7:30pm

Free Conference Call number is 712.775.7035, Access code is 168598#

All sessions are recorded.  If you miss a Monday session you can listen
throughout the week
to the recorded message 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by dialing
712.775.7039, Access code is 168598#

NOTE:  We are also temporarily studying on Saturday evenings at 6:00pm

*7For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again,
and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.  8 Though the root
thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; 9 Yet
through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

blindness is not what holds you back.