[Greater-Baltimore] Tour of Goddard Space Center

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue May 28 18:58:51 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

The Library is hoping to arrange a tour of the Goddard Space Center on
August 22nd, at 1 PM. This tour is designed to follow the theme of our
Summer Reading Program, A Universe of Stories. This event will be FREE to
our patrons, but due to limited funding, the library will not be able to
provide transportation to or from the Space Center. (Link to Goddard:
https://www.nasa.gov/goddard)

Before we finalize details with Goddard, we'd like to get an idea of how
many people would be willing to join us for the tour. If you would, please
fill out this Google Form below and answer the following questions:

   - Name
   - How many people in your party?
   - Will you be bringing children? If so, what ages?
   - Contact Email
   - Contact Phone

https://forms.gle/TpTCDkhDtRMDAHru9

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me off the list!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.