[Greater-Baltimore] Information for upcoming webinar/teleconference

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Nov 4 19:47:41 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

As noted below, we will be having a special teleconference on disaster and
weather preparedness.  Our speakers will be Ed McDonough of MEMA and
Cecilia Warren of MDD. They have provided the slides ahead of time and I've
attached them for your reference. If you have any questions, please let me
know.

Ashley

*Program Information Below:*

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.