[Greater-Baltimore] Convention Trivia! Players Needed!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 19:53:20 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

On Friday, November 8, the NFB of Maryland will be holding a Trivia Night
for our hospitality activity. We need trivia players, and we also need
trivia cheerers!

We want diverse teams of trivia players this year. We would love students in
middle and high school to play, along with young adults in college, and, of
course, our more seasoned members.

We will have traditional trivia type questions. Some will be easier for
younger people to answer, others will be easier for more seasoned people to
answer, and some will be aimed at everyone. We will also, if technology
cooperates, have a Song Quiz round or two!

If you would like to be placed on a trivia team, please let me know as soon
as possible. You can reach me off list at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com <mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com>

Or you can call or text me at 443-803-0266.

If you do not want to play trivia, please come anyway and cheer on the
players! There will be complimentary snacks and a cash bar.

I look forward to enjoying trivia with all of you this Friday!

Melissa