[Greater-Baltimore] An Afternoon at the Movies

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 21:49:51 UTC 2019

Hello all,

You are cordially invited to an afternoon at the movies, sponsored by the
At-Large Chapter of the NFBMD.  We will be showing and discussing the movie
Scent of a Woman starring Al Pacino.  Scent of a Woman is a riveting story
about the transformation of an angry blind man and a college student who
learns more about life than he bargained for.