[Greater-Baltimore] Final Reminder: Vitamin D: What You Need to Know

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Apr 6 16:16:02 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Today is the LAST DAY to register for the upcoming teleconference by UME:

April 8, 2020 @ 6:30
Vitamin D: What You Need to Know

Vitamin D. We've all heard of it. But what is it? It's often called the
Sunshine Vitamin, but what does it actually do for us? Join Dr. Mona Habibi
for a discussion on the role of Vitamin D in our body. Learn how Vitamin D
is produced, discuss the best time to have our Vitamin D levels checked,
and how to supplement it when it is low. Register here:
http://bit.ly/UMETelCon

You will receive the teleconference phone number once registered.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.