[Greater-Baltimore] Going Blind with Audio Description - Update

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Apr 27 14:32:56 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

If you were or are having trouble with the Audio Described version of the
film Going Blind, please click this link:  https://vimeo.com/403060353

Don't forget, that on May 3rd we are hosting a facilitated discussion with
the Director of the film. To submit up to 3 questions for the facilitated
discussion, please click here: https://forms.gle/gZS1tG4omqZnPewU8

Join us Monday, May 4th at 6:30 PM via our teleconference line: (319)
527-4994 to listen to the facilitated discussion.
If you have any questions, concerns, or are having trouble accessing the
film, please let us know!

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.