[Greater-Baltimore] Going Blind - Movie Reminder.

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Thu Apr 30 15:04:31 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Today is the last day to view the movie "Going Blind" at no cost, via
https://vimeo.com/. After today, the movie will only be available for
purchase. There are three versions of the film, and they are linked below.

   - GOING BLIND: COMING OUT OF THE DARK ABOUT VISION LOSS
   <https://vimeo.com/316603259>
   - GOING BLIND with DESCRIPTIVE AUDIO TRACK <https://vimeo.com/403060353>
   - GOING BLIND with ON-SCREEN CAPTIONS <https://vimeo.com/404572911>

We will be having a facilitated discussion with the Director of the film,
Joseph Lovett on Monday, May 4th at 6:30 PM. This will be held via
teleconference via *(319) 527-4994*. Patron's can submit their comments or
questions via email to me or via google form:
 https://forms.gle/ChqSA5Xr3npS2HPN7 <https://forms.gle/ChqSA5Xr3npS2HPN7>

If you have any questions, please connect with me off-list.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.