[Greater-Baltimore] Great Cookie Challenge: Still Time to Vote!

LaShawn Myles -LBPD- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Mon Dec 14 03:27:46 UTC 2020

Hello Cookie Lovers,
It was a tight race with some surprising shake-ups, but some cookies
reigned supreme.  We are moving into the semi-finals, and are down to 4
contenders.  Which cookie will be the 2020 LBPD Great Cookie?  We need your
vote to move two cookies into the finals.   Here are the results for our
first round.

Oven 1
Oatmeal   19%
Chocolate Chip  81%  *moving to semi-finals

Oven 2
Peanut Butter 48%
Ginger Snaps 52% *moving to semi-finals

Oven 3
Snickerdoodle 55%  *moving to semi-finals
Shortbread  45%

Oven 4
Sugar  71% *moving to semi-finals
Coconut Macaroon 29%

Move your cookie to the #1 spot.  Simply cast your vote and follow "The
Great Cookie Bracket" at https://bit.ly/LBPDCookieChallenge.  You have
until next Tuesday to move two cookies into the final round.  Here are our
contenders.

Chocolate Chip  versus  Ginger Snaps
Snickerdoodle versus Sugar

Which will be the 2020 LBPD "GREAT COOKIE"?

Take the Great Cookie Challenge!  Post and share your favorite cookie recipes,
videos of you being "Martha Stewart" in the kitchen, or just fantastic pics
of your favorite indulgence.  Then challenge your friends, family,
coworkers, businesses, or even your worst enemy to post their favorite
cookies too.    Be sure to tag us using the following social media handles. Use
the following hashtag:  *#LBPD2020Cookie*

Instagram:  @MDLBPD

Twitter: @MDLBPD

Facebook: @MDLBPD

Best,
LaShawn

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/