[Greater-Baltimore] Upcoming event at LBPD!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Dec 28 17:53:26 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm super excited to announce that UME and LBPD have again partnered to
produce a year-long teleconference series! Here are some upcoming
teleconferences! Register here: https://bit.ly/UMEeventbrite

January 12 - Saving for When 'Life Happens'
We all know 'life happens' and presents challenges along the way. Join
Patricia Maynard and Crystal Terhune for a discussion about ways to prepare
financially for the unexpected!

February 9 - Health Insurance Smart Actions
I have health insurance, but am I getting the best value out of it? Health
insurance is designed to protect both health and financial wellbeing. Join
Dorothy Nuckols and Carrie Sorenson for 8 smart actions to get the most out
of your health insurance.

March 9 - Clarifying the Confusion about Different Cooking Oils
Coconut, olive, vegetable, sunflower oil--oh my! Confused about which type
of oil to buy? Join Lisa McCoy to learn about the different types of
cooking oils and how to select one that is healthy.

It's going to be a great year! And a huge thank you to Erin and Beverly at
the Office of Family and Consumer Sciences!

Best,

Ashley
--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/