[Greater-Baltimore] House voting letters needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 16:06:09 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Please write letters in support of restoring the secret ballot to blind and
disabled voters,  HB 1314.  The hearing for this bill is March 3.   Look for
future announcements about Senate voting and scooter.  If you did not write
your library letters, please write them quickly as well.

Ask Delegates to vote in favor of HB 1314.  You may send letters by email or
by regular post.  The email address is:

first name.last name at house.state.md.us <mailto:name at house.state.md.us> .

The mailing address is:  House Office Building, Annapolis, Maryland  21401.

I will provide the room number next to the person's name.  Everyone should
write to the chairman of the committee, Anne Kaiser, chairman of the Ways
and Means Committee, Room 131.

If you live in Baltimore city, write to the following Delegates:

Nick Mosby, Room 205

Stephanie Smith, Room 316

If you live in Baltimore County, write to the following Delegates:

Joseph Boteler, Room 307

Robert Long, Room 325

Eric Ebersole, Room 305

Michele Guyton, Room 306

Jessica Feldmark, Room 216

If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to the following Delegate:

Alice Cain, Room 154

If you live in Harford County, write to the following Delegate:

Mary Ann Lisanti, Room 415

If you live in Charles County, write to the following Delegate:

Edith Patterson, Room 429

If you live in Howard County, write to the following Delegates:

Jessica Feldmark, Room 216

Eric Ebersole, Room 216

If you live in Montgomery County, write to the following Delegates:

Eric Luedtke, Room 350

Julie Palakovichcarr, Room 221

Jheanelle Wilkins, Room 350

If you live in PG County, write to the following Delegates:

Alonzo Washington, Room 131

Darryl Barnes, Room 301

Thanks!

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

blindness is not what holds you back.