[Greater-Baltimore] Chapter Meeting Reminder

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:50:12 UTC 2020

Greetings Greater Baltimore,

Our January chapter meeting will be taking place this Saturday, January 18 from 10 AM to 12 noon at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230. We will be meeting in the fourth floor conference room. We also still have candy bars to sell, so if you would like to buy some, they will be available at the meeting.

Thank you,

Ellana Crew, Maryland Local Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program
Work: 410-659-9314, ext. 2527
Cell: 443-758-7211
E-mail: eemcrew at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.