[Greater-Baltimore] NFB of Maryland convention breakfast club

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 02:16:22 UTC 2020

One of the convention traditions of our Sligo Creek chapter is to have early
breakfast at the convention restaurant and talk about how the convention is
going.  This year we are asking all Marylanders to join us at our virtual
breakfast table to talk about how the convention is going and share upcoming
events.  We will meet from 8:30 to 9:00 on Tuesday through Saturday
mornings.  We wil be using the NFB of Maryland free conference number (not
the Zoom number).  The phone number is 605-313-4818.  The access code is
720125.

Debbie Brown