[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: Storytelling Through Food is this Wednesday!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Jul 20 20:30:54 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!
There is still plenty of space in our upcoming teleconference, Storytelling
through Food with Dr. Williams-Forson. If you would like to attend, please
make sure you register!

July 22, 2020
6:30 PM
Held via teleconference; registration required
https://forms.gle/a2CXrGnoL7ncztVM8

Storytelling through Food with Dr. Williams-Forson
Dr. Psyche Williams-Forson is an Associate Professor and Chair of the
Department of American Studies at the University of Maryland College Park.
She is an affiliate faculty member of the Theatre, Dance, and Performing
Studies, the Departments of Anthropology, African American Studies, Women’s
Studies, and the Consortium on Race, Gender, and Ethnicity. She will be
here to discuss how food plays an important part in how we identify and
tell our stories.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Best,
Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.