[Greater-Baltimore] "Redefine/ABLE: Challenging Inaccessibility" online exhibit

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:09:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

Now that everyone is rested from convention, I'm proud to announce the
launch of an online exhibit hosted by the Peale Center and featuring
Marguerite Woods among other great people. During the 2019-2020
academic year, I consulted with the 2020 University of Maryland,
College Park graphic design cohort that researched and created an
exhibit about disability, ableism, and the benefits of universal
design. The project website is:

https://redefine-able.thepealecenter.org/

Content will be added through August, and the site will remain online
after that date.
--
Cheryl Fogle-Hatch, Ph.D.
Archaeologist and Museum Professional