[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 12:56:22 UTC 2020

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland will meet tomorrow, Saturday, June 20.
The meeting will begin promptly at 10 a.m, and since coronavirus
restrictions continue to be in place we will once again convene via Zoom. An
informative agenda is planned, including discussion of our upcoming national
convention and a special presentation from Michael Stebner of Primerica, who
will share with us the basics of financial planning.

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone. There are several
numbers you can use to dial in, but Zoom says that dialing the local number
closest to where you live will likely give you the best audio quality. Zoom
lists a Maryland number that can be dialed, which is 301-715-8592. Once you
dial in, you will then need to dial the meeting ID when prompted, which is
624 813 8327. Again, the link and other telephone numbers that can be used
are below. If you have a smart phone, you can also use the "one tap mobile"
option, which automatically dials a Zoom number plus the meeting ID.

If you dial in via your touch-tone phone, you can use the following
commands:

Pressing star then 6 will mute or unmute your audio. Please remain muted
unless and until you seek or are recognized to speak.
Pressing star and then 9 will raise your (virtual) hand. This will let the
meeting hosts know that you seek the floor or have a question.

We look forward to connecting with you tomorrow morning! Just because we
can't physically be together doesn't mean we have to be socially distant!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter secretary

Topic: Greater Baltimore chapter meeting
Time: June 20, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327
Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Germantown)
16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)