[Greater-Baltimore] Summer Reading Program at LBPH! Sign up today!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Jun 19 15:50:28 UTC 2020

Hi everyone! Are you ready for Summer? I certainly am! And guess what! It's
Sign up here: https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org/

More information below!

Once upon a library program, there lived summer fun and engagement   Why
don’t you be part of the story?  From June 22nd – August 8th, Maryland LBPH
will participate in the “Imagine Your Story” Summer Learning Program! This
year, our theme challenges you to explore myths, legends, magic, and
folklore. All ages are welcome to participate as there is a challenge for
everyone.

We challenge our patrons to read books, attend library programs, and
complete activities throughout the summer. Keep track of your reading on
our Beanstack site!

Adults 19 and older, you will earn badges for each activity you complete.
You earn badges for:

·       Logging 50 hours of reading time

·       Complete at least one bingo card from the three available (Read
description for rules)

·       Attend at least one library event for adults (held virtually only)

·       Complete at least one weekly trivia quiz

·       Complete at least one additional activity listed

Each week, those who complete the weekly trivia challenge will be entered
into a drawing for a $10 Amazon Gift Card.

To be eligible for one of two $50 gift cards, you must complete the
challenge in full. To complete the challenge, you must earn at least 10
badges overall. Additional self-directed badge earning opportunities will
be added throughout the summer, so be sure to check back!

Sign up here: https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org/

Check out updates on Facebook <http://www.facebool.com/mdlpbh> and Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/md_lbph>

Be sure to use #summerstories when sharing on social media!

Need help? Email: Ashley.Biggs1 at maryland.gov or call 410-230-2430.
--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.