[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder: greater Baltimore Chapter meets next Saturday, May 16

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Sun May 10 23:57:27 UTC 2020

Dear fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will meet next Saturday, May 16. The meeting will begin promptly at 10 a.m.

Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the directive from the NFB national board of directors that no in-person meetings be held until at least May 31, our meeting will once again take place via Zoom conference. You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone. There are several numbers you could use to dial in, but Zoom says that dialing the local number closest to where you live will likely give you the best audio quality. Zoom lists a Maryland number that can be dialed, which is 301-715-8592.  Once you dial in, you will then need to dial the meeting ID when prompted, which is 624 813 8327. Again, the link and other telephone numbers that can be used are below. If you have a smart phone, you can also use the "one tap mobile" option, which automatically dials a Zoom number plus the meeting iD.

We look forward to connecting with you all next Saturday! Just because we can't physically be together doesn't mean we have to be socially distant!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter secretary

Topic: Greater Baltimore chapter meeting
Time: May 16, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327<https://zoom.us/j/6248138327>

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Germantown)
+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Dial by your location
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adLWl2jDbx<https://zoom.us/u/adLWl2jDbx>

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/6248138327<https://zoom.us/skype/6248138327>

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer