[Greater-Baltimore] Clavert Library offering Training with MD Legal Aid

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue May 19 19:19:09 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

Calvert Library is offering training (see attached) with MD Legal Aid that
all across the state are welcome to attend…the information is MD law, not
Calvert specific.  Registration is required so we know who to send the zoom
invite to.  https://calvertlibrary.libnet.info/event/4297946.

They will also be streaming the May 20 event via the library’s YouTube
channel if someone doesn’t want to use Zoom.  And then it will be available
afterward as well so even if it’s late notice, the resource will be
available.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.